Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 95: Zurich

G visit day! I love visiting the various G offices. Ok, we've only visited one other one, Tokyo, which had a similar feeling to G-MtnView, but with some Japanese flavor (free drinks within vending machines, yummy Japanese snacks, etc). When we saw P in Berlin, he told us that G-Zurich actually has a tour that the host (K) can print and use.

We got to the office just missing breakfast. Oops.

Some highlights...


Sometimes, I'm just too easily amused. I loved their elevator signs!


Each floor is themed and usually has some small phone conference rooms according to its theme. Some of these rooms seem perfect for napping, too ^-^;;


A slide into the cafeteria!


Fire pole connecting some of the floors!


Of course, I ate lunch with K. Fois gras with apples on brioche, fish with yummy sauce (K says they *always* do fish really well here), coq au vin, tofu schnitzel, fried jalapeno, some veges, a choco banana strawberry crepe, and some really yummy French nugget candies ^o^

No comments: