My dad's camera died towards the beginning of the wedding (no battery) and D's battery sort of ran out a little into the reception. I just recharged my battery the night before, but I managed to run it out, as well as fill up my 512meg memory card early in the reception. We still took lots of good pictures between all of us though. Some highlights...
My cousin S was a bridesmaid...

and my cousin N was the ring boy...

Funny picture D took of the reverand sticking out her tongue during the exchange of rings...

Trying to stitch a panorama with people rather than landscape is interesting... if you don't look *too* closely, it actually looks alright. Yep, 5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen...

Requisite cousin picture...

The cake cutting and sharing was fun to watch...

L's line ran out before J's during the dollar dances, so the males on our side sacrificed themselves...

I asked (begged) R to breakdance towards the end because I'd never really seen him breakdance before. Then when we said goodbye to J, she asked if he could do it again... so I got to see him twice ^o^

And of course, the bride & groom happily married...
No comments:
Post a Comment